The Women Men Adore and Never Want to
LeaveIs it worth your time and money?
Find out here.
Written by: Amy Rosenthal
In his book, Bob Grant a licensed professional counselor with years of experience counseling in
his Atlanta Georgia office, highlights that the majority of mistakes women make in relationships are due to
them not understanding men, usually because they get advice from other women who understand men as little as
they do. Or they’ll get advice from magazines and media which are written mainly for the purposes of
entertainment. Neither of the sources are professional, or credible like a counselor with years of counselling
Bob offers his years of professional experience
of over 20 years in his book without the cost of going to a relationship counselor. His product isn’t based on
theory, but from thousands of women who he’s counseled and tested his theories on. His main focus is on
understanding men to help your relationships and
Click Here to Visit The
Women Men Adore And Never Want To Leave
how you already have the power to make him fall
in love with you without changing yourself; you just need to tap into it. His 115 page eBook isn’t about
becoming someone else, but it has a bold underlying theme that the secret to being successful in a relationship
1. Being who you
are and not acting
2. Understanding men, as opposed to manipulating them. They already have a
predisposition to love and make you happy. The problem in relationships lies in understanding
3. Using the differences between men and women to better your relationship. Where books
like “Men Are from Mars and Women Are from Venus”, and “He’s just not that Into You” explain these
differences, The Women Men Adore and Never Want to Leave explains how to take advantage of these
What I liked about his
· He doesn’t teach on manipulating men or yourself to be what men desire, but that the real problem
women face in relationships is in understanding the opposite sex, and he helps us understand
· He has experience as a licensed professional counselor/ therapist/ relationship coach of +20 years, so
you’re not just getting ‘advice’. Has qualifications as opposed to others out there just giving
· Bob’s insights aren’t the cheesy ones you usually get from relationship books, and
· Many of his examples and scenarios given in the book are classic examples based from his real-life
· Easy to read
· Comes with a full money back guarantee
Some things I didn’t
Some things I already knew from other relationship books
Some of the examples are what men generally want. But I suppose it’s the principal behind them which
He elaborates more of his knowledge on
· The secrets to understand men and using it to your advantage.
· The secrets to captivate a man, revealing his secrets and make him give you the
· Why didn’t he call? How can I find the right man? Why I keep dating losers?
· Why some women have great relationship but not you, and you’re not alone
· Gain an aura men find irresistible.
· 3 sentences that will inspire him that works like casting a spell over him. Which you already have in
· 5 things men crave woman don’t know about, and if you give them to him he will find you
· The main reason men choose to marry, or stay married, summed up in 5 words.
· The powerful ability women possess which is greater than looks, height,
intelligence, sex appeal, which makes you irresistible to men.
· #1 man repellant, which could be why your pushing them away
· How to speak in a way to hypnotize a man into feeling safe, without manipulating him
· How to be yourself and still be loved by a man.
Removing the layers that keep a man from knowing and loving you.
· Lessons on how to pinpoint what exactly you’re doing that make a man not want to be close to you, and
if you’re unknowingly sending off bad signals
· How to make a man do things and think it was his idea.
· How you influence him, which will affect his behavior towards you for better or
· Make a man feel understood by you.
· How to use your femininity to disarm a man, and turn him to a caring and sensitive
· Why at times you shouldn’t compete, and allow him to be your superior.
· Things women do that make a man shut down and alienate. The kiss of death in a
· The part of your body that can captivate a man and have him wrapped around your finger, no it’s not
your breasts, legs, or behind.
· Why some women drive away good men, or continually pick losers,
· He goes further, and using his experience as a therapist explains how many people
let their past hurts sabotage their chance of having a successful relationship.
Overall would I recommend it?
The Women Men Adore and Never Want to Leave was
an entertaining and enlightening read. It’s filled with great advice on; understanding men, how to influence
them, what they’re attracted to (in your behaviour), how to relate to them, and developing a more understanding
and cooperative relationship between the two of you. So if you’re looking for some good advice on relating and
understanding men, through an insightful and easy to read book, I give this book 5/5 stars.
His book is meant for; single woman who want to
find the right man, women who date frequently but have a hard time sustaining relationships, women already in a
relationship who want him to propose, or women already married looking to keep the magic alive. His book covers
all of these areas.
The Women Men Adore……and Never Want to
Leave comes with an 8 week, 100% guarantee, no questions